Friday, October 24, 2008

Garnier Hair Color Blog

for you and not later

Is it too late?

If I knew that these are the last minutes when I see you, I'd say "I love you, without thinking, foolishly giĆ .Il know that tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone, young or old. Today may be the last day you see those you love so do not wait any longer, do it now because if tomorrow will never arrive, surely complain about the day that you have not got time for a smile, a hug, a kiss, and that you will was too busy to give you a ultimodesiderio.Mantieni those you love near you, tell them your ear as you need them, love them and treat them bene.Prenditi time to say 'sorry', 'forgive me', 'leisure' "thank you" and all the loving words conosci.Nessuno will remind you for your thoughts segreti.Chiedi the Lord for the strength and wisdom to know how to express.

0 comments:

Post a Comment